Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Art of Letting it Go............

Learn from Past, Enjoy your Present and Improve the Future............

As I mentioned in previous article that its a new beginning for me and to mention I recently learnt the Art of just Letting it Go and to help me further solidify my belief was the achievement my Little Master, The Legendary Sachin Tendulkar...........

I still remember how few years back when he went through a rough patch , how everyone said its time for him but he persisted and it paid off with such a beautiful achievement of becoming the first ever player in history to score a double century in One-Day internationals......and if you think about its all about letting it go on your bad day and moving on to improve on lessons learned from past mistakes and most importantly to improve you must enjoy your present......As it is being said and reminded to me one very good friend of mine that its all about how you perceive things which happen around you......So keeping it short I will just say its a difficult art to learn but its a beautiful one......and to move forward in life is all about Letting it Go and waiting for your moment which will have a Touch of Destiny..........

1 comment:

Erin said...

This is really good! I really liked the previous blog, too...