Sunday, July 27, 2008

Terror Strikes in India

India and Indians have been going through a trouble some phase right now as in past 3 days there have 25 serial blasts in Banglore and Ahemdabad which has cost many lives. India has been battling terror before many western countries ever knew how does it feel when you are hit again again and you know who is doing it but you just cant do much because of this world politics. well I will not go deper into that but rather I will say its a time when all Indians should present a united face rather than blaming each other and fight this terror. I will not blame goverment even though its responsilibility of goverment to protect its citizens but I will say Indian goverment is much better than other existing democracies in this world as it is of the most accountable goverment whose every action gets scrutinised and approved by its people.
In the end I will say its a hard time as we lost lives its time to be united than to blame each other and take steps to check future stirkes by these terrorists.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hola!
I hope you are doing just fine and finding newer articles to write about. I have been visiting your blog for quite some time only to find it devoid of new articles. I have so far liked your articles for their simplicity and lucidness.

I am Ramon Pirez, a PhD student in Political Sciences from the University of of Cantabria- Santander, Spain.
My current research topic is Current Affairs-India.

I happened to bump into your blog and have so far found it pretty captivating.
I was wondering if you are willing to share more of your views about Indian affairs.

adios for now,
~R. Pirez
ramon.pirez@gmail.com