Thursday, September 18, 2008

Erin the Savior

Erin, yes Erin Keffler she needs to be mentioned on this blog...

Well she is my international adviser at my university but she has this beautiful skill of saving me every time there is any trouble with my documents( international documents ). I still remember before I came to Stony Brook suddenly my supporting bank demanded letter of demand from university which was very unusual as I had already submitted the fees demands. I mailed her and immediately in few hours she was ready with this new customized document for me. It didn't stop over there, even after coming here I always some or other issue coming up and she always have this customized solutions ready.

Recently she again displayed this excellent skill of customized solutions, as I went to India for my vacation and as usual there was an issue and as usual she was there standing with solution. The biggest thing is that unnaturally she replies so fast to all the emails and with exact solution which you want. I used this word unnaturally because naturally or generally people take time and most of the time replies are incomplete but it has never been like this with her.

I wanted to write this as she has been awesome at her work of helping students and I would say she has always been a savior. this small article is small tribute to her efforts.

All Hail Erin'

Vikram

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin is wonderful! She is so honest and true. She has been my best friend for two decades. You are right about her problem-solving ability. She loves to solve problems and always assumes possibilites..... What would I do without her?
mar