Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dreams.............

I cry like a baby with the lost toy,
smile like a kid who just got his favourite ride,
I look up the skies to ask him why,
why he spoiled the little joy for which so long I had cried,
he was quite which is the usual reply,
I don’t know what to make of this shining sky,
is it from the smile which comes from not giving a reply,
or from showing off all of his might,
we call him god , from whom most of us fear
I don’t fear him n I don’t fear to question the life which he steers all the time
n is that the reason I always suffer where I can't even shed a tear or cry....

ohh my lord give me the strength
with which I will ride the life which you steer all the time
and here I become again one of those billions I fear to be one
the Hypocrites who the rule this world where I continue to search for that elusive dream of mine...............
which sometimes I fear that did it ever exist or it's just another dream of mine..............

No comments: