Monday, August 16, 2010

The Truth of Indian Success story............

Well it was Aug 15 , The Independence Day and I was reading how everyone has put there emotions of feeling proud to be an Indian to voicing their discontent at state of politico-socio condition in present day India........but was still struggling to put my feelings in words until I came over this superb, simply awesome article published in Sunday edition of Times of India , about the truth of Indian success story which everyone in world is trying to learn....but its not a story its just one word called JUGAAD.............


This article is written by Mr. SWAMINATHAN S ANKLESARIA AIYAR , under his regular Sunday coloumn of SWAMINOMICS......

Well I am posting adding his article to my post hoping he won't come behind me .... as I am just trying to take his article to more readers around the world..............

SWAMINOMICS....JUGAAD......


Disclaimer: I do not intend in any way to use this article to my benefit including monetary, literary . I just want to highlight one the best Independence Day articles I have ever read

No comments: