Saturday, November 8, 2008

Recent Emergence of hindu Radicals in India

Well before writing this article I thought a lot to whether write it or not but it is an issue very close to my heart so could not stop myself. In past few months there has been sudden upsurge Hindu Radicals and with recent outcomes of Blast probes proved again that any act of terrorism is solely an act of radical thinking be it Hindu or Muslim or any other religion. When I first read the reports of involvement of Hindu radicals in bomb blasts in Malegaon I was not able to believe because it was the last thing which India wanted, as another terrorism front to be taken care off.
After following all those reports I ask a question to myself
Why , Why these people want to take innocent people lives ? What they get out of it ? But even after thinking over it for so long I have never been able to found an answer. sometimes I think that these people are insane but how can a insane mind plan so much ? We blame various intelligence organizations of other countries in world for creating and funding terror groups around the world to cause unrest, But what about these new homegrown breed of terrorists. What is remedy for them ?

I think if government takes a step and try to ban these radical organization it would spell disaster as they will do more propaganda then but on the other hand if government doesn't they will continue to flourish. I think its time that we The People of India should understand that supporting any form of radical politics will bring more harm to country. Till now we were facing terrorists threats mostly from Al-Qaida or its funded groups but now this new thing.

I think I won't be able to stop myself because I am still in a state of surprise after reading the findings and will only request rather beg my fellow Indian please stop this hatred, Why you want to burn a Church , why you want to divide yourself on basis of Language , Why you want to divide again on basis of state..Why ?

Its a question which should be raised Why ? What we will get by this ? Whom we are hating so much ...fellow Indians....just because he is of a different religion , he speaks a different language than yours, he migrated from his homeland to work in your state....Sometimes it sounds ridiculous that these radicals sometimes calls themselves as true nationalists but they are biggest traitors and I would request all Indian politicians to come out together against this new breed of terrorism and crush....before it spreads...

I would only say at end God Bless India................................

No comments: